Easy hyphenation is now possible for Metrohm EC-Raman solutions
Monday, May 15, 2023
Metrohm Autolab and B&W Tek partner to offer solutions for battery, corrosion, and electrocatalysis.
electrochemistry, Raman Spectroscopy
Combining electrochemical techniques and in situ Raman spectroscopy is easy with the new hyphenated EC-Raman solutions from Metrohm. These hyphenated EC-Raman solutions allow researchers to synchronize electrochemical measurements with spectral acquisition giving simultaneous structural and functional information about samples when they are in action.
There are two options for corrosion and electrocatalysis researchers which includes the choice of an Autolab potentiostat/galvanostat with an Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) module, a B&W Tek i-Raman Plus 532H system, and a B&W Tek Raman Video Microsampling System (532 nm):
- Explorer Solution – for researchers that want to future-proof their research: Includes an upgradable PGSTAT302N potentiostat/galvanostat with an EIS module that can take up to 7 additional modules post-installation for expanded functionality.
- Starter Solution – for researchers that want a portable compact solution: Includes a PGSTAT204 with an EIS module that can create the right experimental conditions almost anywhere.
The solution for battery researchers includes the PGSTAT302N with an EIS module, B&W Tek i-Raman Plus 532H system, and the choice of either the B&W Tek Raman Video Microsampling System (532 nm) for samples up to 30 mm high, or for larger battery-dedicated cells, the B&W Tek Raman Probe Holder.
For each of the new Metrohm EC-Raman solutions, users have the option of creating a customized sample cell. Metrohm’s expert sales representatives will help you create a cell for individual research requirements.
Advantages of hyphenated Metrohm EC-Raman solutions:
- Easy hyphenation for battery, corrosion, or electrocatalysis
- Ready-to-go solution that is simple to use
- Autolab Electrochemical workstation with high accuracy EIS included
- B&W Tek i-Raman Plus 532H System features the unique combination of wide spectral coverage and high resolution in a compact design
- Includes the NOVA and BWSpec software packages for extended data analysis and processing
- Suitable for the investigation of a wide variety of organic and inorganic compounds
- Create a custom cell for individual research requirements